White Parts: Alclad II Grey Microfiller Primer, Mr. Color GX Ueno Black for pre-shading, Mr. Color GX Cool White, Mr. Crystal Color Pearl White, Alclad II Klear Kote Gloss
Feet/Hidden Arms: Alclad II Grey Microfiller Primer, Alclad II Gunmetal, Testors Dullcote
Chest Section: Alclad II Grey Microfiller Primer, Alclad II Gloss Black, Alclad II Chrome, Alclad II Transparent Smoke, Alclad II Klear Kote Gloss
Mid Section: Alclad II Grey Microfiller Primer, Alclad II Gloss Black, Alclad II Stainless Steel, Alclad II Klear Kote Gloss
Red Parts: Alclad II Grey Microfiller Primer, Mr. Color GX Ueno Black, Alclad II Klear Kote Gloss, Alclad II Chrome, Alclad II Transparent Red, Mr. Color Clear Red, Alclad II Klear Kote Gloss
Gold Trim: Alclad II Grey Microfiller Primer, Alclad II Gloss Black, Alclad II Chrome, Mix of Mr. Color Clear Yellow & Mr. Color Clear Orange, Alclad II Klear Kote Gloss
Green Sensors: Airbrushed on the back/underside: Alclad Transparent II Green, Alclad II Chrome, Mr. Color GX Ueno Black
Citadel Black with thinned down Future/Pledge Finish (I realized afterwards I should've used gray for the white sections), areas were cleaned up with Windex
Total time allocated on this kit: 61+ hours
More or less my first attempt at working with so much chrome, transparent/clear colors on a primarily gloss finished kit I realized that I should've spent more time on cleaning up on some more mold lines, filling in any seams on the kit, and checking for problem prone parts/areas of the kit. I guess this was because I didn't test fit/assemble the pieces and I did put the project on hold so many times.
I struggled on a couple of sections when assembling the parts due to tight fits from the paint and these were addressed by removing the excess. When assembling the kit I found that even after a week of drying aside for all the painted parts some of them still felt a bit tacky. I believe this was due to the Alclad II Klear Kote Gloss, whereas the sections that received the Testor's Dullcote were not tacky at all.
There were parts on the kit that I realized that should have not have been painted or where I should have taken a different approach. It seems the Alclad II Grey Microfiller Primer didn't adhere to them very well and flaked off fairly easily. Some of these parts specifically were the pins that are used on the legs, & backpack peg (parts from sprue/runner H).
Oh and the white seems to be a bit over exposed on the pictures and this is probably due to the pearl white that was used.